Amla enhances hair shine with long, thick and strong hair.
Amla is considered to be an Ayurvedic medicine, which can be used in many ways to reach your beauty along with health. It is considered a good source of vitamin C. It helps to maintain the beauty of face and hair by increasing your immunity. Amla is a rich source of antioxidants. It also contains kaempferol, flavonoids and gallic acid, all of which help enhance the beauty of your hair and promote hair growth. Let us tell you how Amla enhances hair shine with long, thick and strong hair .
Use of Amla for long and strong hair
# 1. Amla and Egg
If you want long, thick and strong hair, then you should apply a hair pack made of amla and egg. This hair pack will give strength and shine to your hair. In addition, this hair pack will promote the growth of your hair.
- To make this hair mask, you take 2 eggs in a bowl, after that whisk the eggs well.
- Now add 1 or one and a half cup of amla powder to it and mix until a soft, good paste is ready.
- Now apply this hair pack to the hair and scalp properly and wash the hair after about 30 minutes or 1 hour.
#2. Gooseberry and curry leaves
Hard leaves with amla can add beauty to your beauty. Amla and curry leaves are helpful in increasing the beauty of your hair and promoting hair growth. Hard leaves have anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory properties and anti-fungal properties. They help to keep your scalp healthy and promote hair growth. Also, Amla, Shikakai and Ritha prevent your hair from falling out.
- To make it, you heat the coconut in the pan.
- After this you add chopped amla and curry leaves to it.
- Roast it till it turns light brown.
- Now, after cooling the oil, separate the amla and curry leaves and separate the oil in a jar.
- Now massage your hair and scalp with this lukewarm oil.
- Leave the oil in the hair for 30 minutes and after that wash the hair with sulfate-free or mild shampoo.
# 3. Amla and fenugreek seeds
A mixture of amla and fenugreek seeds helps in keeping your scalp healthy and promotes blood circulation. Fenugreek is considered very beneficial for promoting the growth of your hair.
For this you add 2 teaspoons of amla powder along with 2 teaspoons of fenugreek powder and half a cup of hot water, mix it well.
- After this you leave this mixture for overnight.
- Next morning, apply this paste in your hair and then apply it in scalp and hair. Hold this mask for at least 30 minutes.
- After that wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
Read this also : Bathing With Neem Water Is Beneficial For Health In Many Ways.