Why it is difficult to identify pancreas cancer and its initial symptoms.
It is very difficult to identify when pancreas is a cancer problem in the pancreas. That is why it can be fatal many times if it is not detected at the right time. In fact, some of the initial symptoms of pancreas cancer are so simple that no attention is paid to this major disease and the cancer keeps growing inside. When it is diagnose later, cancer reaches dangerous levels in many patients. Nowadays the number of cancer patients of pancreas is increasing rapidly. The reason for this is irregular and unhealthy food and adulteration etc. Let us tell you why it is difficult to detect pancreatic cancer early and what are its symptoms.
Why cancer of pancreas is difficult to identify?
- Actually the pancreas, ie the pancreas, is located inside the body. Due to being inside the stomach, this cancer cannot be detected by looking or touching from outside.
- Usually, stomach pain is a problem when pancreas cancer occurs, but most people do not feel it different from ordinary pain, so they stop this pain with painkillers.
- The tumor or lump of pancreas cancer is deep inside the stomach and is cover with many organs, so the swelling or skin changes usually due to it are not visible in the beginning.
- Some symptoms of pancreas cancer are also find in other diseases, therefore, it becomes difficult to check for this cancer, such as- abnormally increase serum bilirubin in the body is a symptom of pancreas cancer but these other diseases such as jaundice, hepatitis, gall stone etc. Can also increase due to
- Problems of acidity, constipation, pain, indigestion etc. are very common in the stomach, so no attention is paid to pancreatic cancer.
Where are pancreas?
Pancreatic is a very important part of human body, it is also called digestive gland. The digestive gland is a 6-inch length component behind the abdomen. The pancreas is soft, fish-shaped. It extends from one end to the other in the parallel direction of the horizon in the abdomen. Its end is on the right side of the abdomen, where the abdomen is attach to the first part of the small intestines.
Who is at greater risk of cancer in pancreas?
Men are more having a tendency to pancreatic cancer than women. Men are at greater risk of smoking because of it. In smokers, the risk of pancreatic cancer increases by two to three times. Those who eat a diet consisting of red meat and fat also have the possibility of developing pancreatic cancer. It has clear from many studies that the possibility of its occurrence is reduce by the consumption of fruits and vegetables.
The symptoms of pancreatic cancer are very simple
It is called ‘silent cancer’ because its symptoms are hidden and not easily seen. Nevertheless, you should contact doctor if some common symptoms of pancreatic cancer appear again and again. These symptoms are as follows.
- Pain in the upper abdomen.
- Skin, eye, and urine color turn yellow.
- Loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting.
- Feeling of weakness and the occurrence of weight gain.