Green tea benefits
Everyone has been hearing and learning about the Green Tea lately. Many physicians, yoga gurus and even physicians have been advised to drink green tea to stay healthy.
Green tea is generally considered to be a tea made without refining the newly minted tea seeds.
Green tea is made from leaves that are not oxidized and also slows down processing, so it has higher antioxidant content and the beneficial natural element is polyphenols. Subsequent research has confirmed that green tea has a positive effect on weight loss, from liver problems to diabetes.
Green tea without sugar contains zero calories. It contains only a small amount of caffeine, for example a cup of black tea contains 50 milligrams of caffeine, coffee contains 95 milligrams and green tea contains only 20 to 45 milligrams. Green tea is possibly the healthiest beverage in the world with higher antioxidants than other teas.The ingredients in Green Tea benefits in the following way.
1. Green Tea helps to decrease eye problems.
2. Reduces the amount of cholesterol in the body and reduces the chances of heart disease.
3. Healthy teeth and gums do not allow infections.
4. It improves the functioning of the brain and makes the brain faster.
5. Green Tea reduces the chance of cancer in the skin and other body parts.
6. Reduces old age and reduces the likelihood of diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
7. It helps to reduce body weight.
8. Regularly drinking green tea also prolongs life expectancy.
9. Green tea is also considered to be very effective in reducing high blood pressure and diabetes.
10. Green Tea also works with anti-viral and anti-bacterial to reduce stress.
Likewise, there are many things to consider when making a green tea. Incorrectly forming green tea can result in loss rather than benefit.
When making green tea,
– No sugar or milk
– Green tea bag should not squeezed after being put in water
– Do not reuse green tea bags
– Like making and eating in clean dishes and clean water.
Let us consider the following:
– Don’t drink green tea on an empty stomach.
– You should drink green tea an hour or two before eating.
– Never drink milk and sugar mixed with green tea.
– In green tea, mixing honey instead of sugar is beneficial.
– Drinking green tea immediately after having heavy foods may be dangerous.
– Only drink two or three cups a day.