Makhana is the best diet to lose weight and know how to consume.
Losing weight is nothing short of a challenge. Along with focusing on daily diet, regular exercise is also done to lose weight. But most people are not able to regularize this work. After a few days of effort, they get tired and sit at home. Your diet is the biggest contributor to weight gain. A lot depends on how many calories you are consuming per day. Even if you are taking a snack that has more calories then it can also increase your body weight. Therefore, planning of snacking in between meals should be made very thoughtfully. Let us tell you about how Makhana is the best diet to lose weight and know how to consume.
Fox Nuts or Makhana can be a great option for snacking, which can prove to be helpful in losing weight. Makhana is low in calories and keeps the stomach full. How can Makhana help you in your weight loss journey? Let’s know!
Low in cholesterol, fat and sodium, makhana is an ideal snack for untimely hunger. The benefits of Makhana are not limited here. It is also a light-hearted snack. You can include it in your diet in many ways. Know the nutritional elements of Makhana.
100 grams of makhana include:
Protein: 9.7 grams
Carbohydrate: 76.9 grams
Fiber: 14.5 grams
How can we lose weight from Makhanas?
Makhana is an excellent snack option as it is low in calories. It helps in controlling your calorie count, which is one of the main rules of the weight loss process. Makhana does not allow to be hungry for long. It contains sufficient amount of protein and fiber. Protein intake can protect you from overeating and unhealthy cravings. In addition, the amount of saturated fat and cholesterol in the milk is negligible.
Other health benefits from Makhana
- Makhana is rich in iron, calcium, potassium and phosphorus. Regular intake of makhanas can help you in many ways.
- Being a rich source of calcium, Makhana is very good for bone and teeth health.
- The astringent properties of the makhans can help reduce kidney problems and keep them healthy.
- Fox nuts have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that are the best for managing chronic inflammation and oxidative stress in the body.
- Makhane also inhibits anti-aging properties due to the presence of many enzymes.
- The magnesium present in makhanas keeps your heart healthy.
How to eat Makhana?
With a weight loss plan you can eat Makhana in different ways. You can dry roast them or add a spoon of ghee or coconut oil to add more flavour. Sprinkle some salt and pepper and enjoy it when you are hungry. Just be a little cautious about the amount of Makhana you have. It is really healthy, but avoid excessive intake.